Monday, July 25, 2011

Gift for my Stamp Club Ladies

Happy Monday my Blogger Friends - Can you even believe that the weekend is OVER!  HOLY BUCKETS when did that all happen?  I'm serious.......I'm wondering how I ever got all that I did done and still had time to work (outside the home).  I can barely get it all done now....and I don't work outside the home and......I go on about 4 hours sleep every night.....Lordy Help Me!
Today I want to share with you the gift I made for my Club Girls for our Kick-Off meeting in July.  I had told the girls they could redeem a coupon which was good for a new SU Embellishment when they signed up for my Stamp Club - and as it turned out....Club filled up in less than an hour of the notice going out.......HOLY BUCKETS LADIES.....I was blown away at how fast the 6-slots filled up.  SO.......I purchased the new mini clothespins and couldn't just hand them to my Club Gals........SO...without fail.....I pulled out my SU product and Big Shot and started creating.........
I started out by die cutting a Fancy Favor box and using coordinating 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon to wrap around the box.  I then tied off the 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon with the help of the OH SO PRETTY 1/2" Chantilly Crochet Trim from Stampin' UP!............OH SO PRETTY!
The clothespins that were tucked inside were decorated with a fun little decorating idea that Becky Roberts (http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/) over at Inking Idaho had (thank you Becky for your fabulous idea).  She decorated her 1-1/4" Striped Ribbon with the BigShot Scallop Circle and LOTS of fun punches.  I put my own spin on the clothespin container and just went to town decorating and making the packaging anything but same old same old.
The BigZ scallop circle dies works perfectly to cover the clear containers that the SU brads, buttons and other embellishments come in................
And the Fancy Favor box made for the perfect packaging fit for my decorated containers and a single stamp package.
Just love how pretty the packaging turned out for the clothespins and with everything coordinating along with it....It made for the perfect little surprise for my Club Ladies.
Here's a look into the box - which had some fabulous chocolate tucked in the bottom - (because we all need to keep our strength up when we are stamping).
And witout a doubt.....the all time pretty award goes to the touch of vintage that the Chantilly Crochet Trim brings to this "OH SO CHIC PACKAGING"!

Thanks for stopping in today - Hope your back to join me tomorrow when I'll be sharing some fun pictures of my Quail Family.  They are getting so big....I can't about stand it!  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment