Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Weight Watchers Card

Hi Blogger Friends and HAPPY Tuesday to you. Today I want to share with you a fabulous card I received from my BFF yesterday....Check this Hot Little Number Out! Do you think this looks like me?........Okay.....stop the laughing........ It's a darling little card that Jan made for me on my weight loss. She just had to say how proud she is of me.....and what better way to do it.......Then in a card. LOVE IT! I love how Jan made this "hot" little number to have my color hair......and is sporting a cute pink headband and shoes......and even has been using her weights to get back in shape. Don't you just love love love the scale? What a perfect card for me. Here's a closer look at what my fabulous card looks like. Because it's my first weight loss card (and from my BFF).....I just have to leave it sitting front row center on my desk. I will be able to look at it often and will also keep me motivated to take off those last 4-pounds. Hope you have a fabulous day......and can return tomorrow to check out some more Kards by Kadie creations. I also have some amazing news to share with you in the next couple of days....SO.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop back and help me CELEBRATE! Keep Living Your Dream (I AM!).

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! I LOVE it! :) What a great friend you have!
    http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete