Monday, May 09, 2011

Close To My Heart Cards....

Happy Monday Blogger Friends! Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend.....I totally played allllll weekend long. Was wonderful - but now ...... back to my busy life. Today I'm heading up to the Ranch to be with a group of ladies who gather and under the leadership of Chris N, we put together some scrapbooking pages. What I'm going to share with you today is a result of the left over product from those scrapbooking kits......We made six cards and still had product left over to do another six card (I'll share those with you later this week)...... Here's the cards we made.......(we made two of each design). This first little number is a fun and easy card to put together.....basically, your cutting stripes of paper and lining them up across your card in different levels..........Totally CUTE! These next two cards are basically the same idea as that above.....but.....we designed the cards vertical instead of horizontal. We added a border punch element to one of the cards and the other we just rounded the corners.
Same thing on these two cards.......Just in a different direction! How fun are these cards! You can use the same recipe for your card and just change out the Designer Series Paper and stamps. THANKS Chris for showing us these QUICK......and EASY card designs.
I'll be back tomorrow with more Kards by Kadie creations....Hope you can join me....Until Tuesday - Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: