Monday, May 02, 2011

Easter Cards Received

Hi Friends......Where has the weekend gone?????? It's already Sunday and Monday morning is just right around the corner. Let's enjoy today and view some Easter cards I received from several of my SaddleBrooke friends. Here's the three cards I received.......Each one is a treasure to me.....and a gift from my friend!
First up is the card that my BFF made for me. How beautiful is this Easter Blessings card. Jan embossed the entire card and then used markers to blend in some color to make a true piece of art.
Next up is a darlin little card that my FU card making buddy Ann made for me. Could this card be any cutier? Ann hit this one out of the park when it comes to cuteness!
And this final card is from my stamping friend Liz. It was in fact the first Easter card that I received.....and I was so touched that Liz made this lovely shabby chic card for me. Love your card Liz!
Many thanks to my SaddleBrooke Stamper friends for thinking of me and for including me in those friends that you made Easter card for.....I LOVED MY CARDS!
I'll be back tomorrow to share some more cards with you.....Hope to see you tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment