Monday, May 23, 2011

CJT Birthday Blog Hop

Today we are celebrating the very sweet and super talented Tracy over at CraftJunkieToo. It's her birthday today and we are doing a special Blog Hop to celebrate her birthday. Ten talented ladies have prepared some extra special birthday projects to help celebrate Tracy's birthday and here's the Design Team that will be joining me in this Fun BLOG HOP:
You should have arrived from Shawn's blog Shawn's Fireside Crafting Room.......and I'll be sending off to Tanya's blog http://www.tanyaisiscreations/ blog from here. Let's get started......... I wanted to celebrate Tracy's birthday with a little something that I could put in the mail to her - but still pack a WOW factor for her birthday. I think I might have accomplished that. I made Tracy a sweet little treat holder that I recieved the idea from Laurie Zoellmer at StampingNut blog. This sweet little treat box not only holds three yummy nuggets all dressed up with FUN BIRTHDAY DSP....but also has six 3"x3" notecards with envelopes tucked into each side of this fabulous holder. The box is wrapped up with a clear window sheet for the cover and when you slide the clear window sheet off......It reveals the notecards and wrapped nuggets! Here's a shot of what the packaging starts to look like when you remove the clear window sheet cover.......... And a close-up of the 3"x3" note cards which I tucked into each side of the holder....and let's not forget a close-up of those yummy nuggets all dressed up in American Craft Birthday paper. And here's the birthday card I made for Tracy........Can you say.....Let's begin the celebration! And one last close-up of the darling little cupcake I created for the front of Tracy's card. Hope you enjoy my stop on this FUN CraftJunkieToo birthday blog hop........Your next stop is at Tanya's blog..........http://tanyaisiscreations.blogspot.com/. If you click on Tanya's blog above it will take you over to her blog AND the next stop on CraftJunkieToo Birthday Blog Hop. THANKS for joing me today for the CraftJunkieToo Birthday Blog Hop. ONE LAST THING.........I leave you today with a little sneak peek with what's up for tomorrow. I made a little something something for cute cute Spencer (Tracy's son) and tucked it into my package that I mailed off to Tracy last week for her birthday......I'll be sharing that little gift with you tomorrow. Hope you can return to check it out. Keep Living Your Dream!

32 comments:

  1. what a super sweet birthday treat

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute
    I need Tracy's address too

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift - this is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bright colors of your card. looks yummy!! my bd is next month lol
    I signed up for your e-mail so i will be back!! can't wait to see projects tomorrow!! new follower too!
    parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a wonderful gift. I love it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the things you made. Such a cute idea. I am a new follower!! TFS
    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful and thoughtful gift!! Love all the details and the colors are terrific! :) Tracy will love it.

    TFS, Cheryl (your fellow CJToo DT member)
    CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AWESOME! Great b-day gift :)

    Jessica
    fellow CJToo Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes that does have a WOW factor! I love the cards and the cute decorated nuggets! TFS!
    booger1 at tds.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what a great project. the colors are great and the note cards are such a great idea. Where did you get the box or did you make it. jman4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome gift! Love the treat container. Love the bright & fun colors!

    Hugs, Sheena
    slynne1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome gift. I love the colors. Bright and cheery.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This couldn't have come out any better. The colors and all the details are amazing. What a phenomenal little birthday package :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! Great idea!

    I am a new follower and I also signed up to follow you by e-mail.

    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! TFS!
    ra6352 (at) gmail (Dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a super FUN project...love the great colors and the cupcake is adorable!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome Projects! TFS

    mlenclade at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute ideas! Love the cupcake on the card!
    (fellow DT member)
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a sweet birthday treat, your cards are cute too! TFS!

    lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com
    majelica at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute!!

    Shawnee
    http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE LOVE LOVE it sweet Ms. Kadie -- girl you really gave me a WOW factor alright -- Spencer and I both. Thank you soooo much for the super sweet birthday gift and for making my birthday the BEST EVER! :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is soooo cute! I love the project! It is perfect!

    Ashley
    ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this project!! Great colors!! So so cute!! :)

    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. omgoodness I LOVE this!!! I need to try it~thanks! I am a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your birthday project is THE BEST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You out did yourself! This gift set is awesome!! Great job!

    Hugs!
    Shelley (your fellow CJToo DT member)
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. MANY MANY Thanks to all that left your sweet comments on my Birthday Blog Hop Post. Your comments meant the world to me and I read each and every one of them. Thank-You! Kadie

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy B-day to Tracy :-)

    Love this gift set you made..and it has chocolate too :-)

    TFS! -Sam :-)

    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete