Monday, May 09, 2011

Link to Gail's Easter Gift

QUICK NOTE: This is my second post for today (Monday).......please scroll down for my original Monday post. I received several inquiries regarding the Easter Treat (from Gail) that I posted last Thursday (May 5th). Many blogger friends requested the link to Gails triangle treat and after checking with Gail....I'm happy to report that Gail originally saw the idea on Addicted to Rubber Stamps.com: http://sassafras.typepad.com/sassafras/2011/04/technique-tuesday-with-marla.html Scroll down for the template (which can be printed right to your cardstock): Download Boxtemplate Hope you find this link helpful and please feel free to contact me for any additional information. Hope to see you'all tomorrow....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment