Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm A Design Team Member

Hi Blogger Friends and HAPPY Tuesday to you! I mentioned last week that I had some AMAZING NEWS to share with you and today is that BIG DAY! I've been asked to join the Design Team for CRAFT JUNKIE TOO
Craft Junkie Too Friend
A couple weeks ago, Tracy at Craft Junkie Too asked me to join her design team and I've had to keep it to myself until Tracy was ready to reveal all her new Design Team members. Today is that BIG DAY........You can head over to Tracy's blog and check out the bio on all my fellow Design Team Members. You can go to - http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/ Keep Living Your Dream.......I am!

5 comments:

  1. woot woot . . . congrats, Kadie,on the new design gig. you deserve it! hugs, mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kadie from a fellow team member! :) Yay!

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kadie -- thanks so much for being a part of my design team....:)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kadie...I`m part too, so It`ll be fun.

    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the pencil cards! TFS!

    (fellow CJToo DT member)
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete