Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hangin' Out

Hi Blogger Friends......It's Sunday and hope you have had a fabulous weekend. It will be back to work tomorrow....so....Let's enjoy today! I'm going to share yet another scrapbook page that I made up at the Ranch this past month. This two page layout I did with my buddies up at the Ranch several weeks ago. This page goes along with the layout that I posted on Friday...........And it's totally going to be for my two granddaughters Hailey and Brooke.
I have some amazing pictures of Hailey and Brooke just hangin out and think this layout will be dedicated to both of them.
I made this lace border with a eyelet border punch that Chris had available to the class. How delicate and pretty this turned out as a border down the left hand side of my layout.
And here's another view of the left-hand side of my layout. The double stacked buttons added that little bit of WOW to this layout. I totally love how this layout turned out and can't wait to get my pictures on these pages and do some journaling about my two darling granddaugthers.
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share some Kards by Kadie creations - Hope you can join me! Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't leave a comment yesterday on your pencil card. :( I don't see a comment link! So this one will have to be for both posts! AWESOME pencil card and gifts!!! And these layouts are super cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete