Friday, May 20, 2011

Gift from my BFF

Hi Blogger Friends! Happy Friday to you. Before I share with you a gift that my BFF gave to me......I want to remind you of the Blog Hop that Tracy over at Craft Junkie Too is planning for Monday, May 23rd. I'm one of the stops on this Blog Hop and I'm hoping that you will be able to join me Monday in celebrating Tracy's birthday. I will have ALL my fellow Design Team members linked to this Blog Hop ....... So all you'll need to do is stop at my blog and I'll direct you to all the design team members blog. Please mark your calendar and I promise you ..... It will be FUN!
Now.....On to my gift from my BFF. Check out what Jan made for me on Monday. Isn't this just TOO STINKIN' CUTE for words! First of all I have to tell you that she made this......WOW! And second of all......It seriously speaks of our friendship......
She made this darling foam flowers and connected them with floral wire and lollipop sticks. She joined the flowers together with some fun brads.....added some Easter grass......and then added a fabulous note card to the top.
Check out these FUN FUN Flowers. I wasn't surprised at all when I saw these colored flowers. Jan knows without a doubt that my favorite color is Pink (as I know hers is Red).
The seriously best part of this gift is the sweet sweet message on the front of this cup. Doesn't this message just speak to the connection that you have with your BFF?
BUT.....I think my favorite part of this entire gift is the totally yummy ribbon that Jan used to decorate the handle of my coffee cup. As if the pink flowers weren't enough......the ribbon is one of those amazing ribbons that you could just feel and touch - ALL DAY LONG. LOVE IT!
Hoping that you have some awesome plans for the weekend. I have FUN PLANS both Saturday and Sunday and am looking forward to PLAYING and joining friends for dinner this weekend. I'll be sharing a card that my SU friend Mary Fish made for me tomorrow - Please stop back sometime tomorrow and check her fabulous card out. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: