Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thank You Cards for Teachers

Welcome Back my blogger friends and Happy Sunday. Hope you have something planned today that will make you smile! Jack and I are going to be planting flowers in our yard today. Should be FUN! Check out the first batch of thank you cards that I made for my grandkids teachers and staff in Windsor Wisconsin. I seriously need to give credit for this design to my BFF Jan.....she showed me this card design a couple weeks ago and when my daughter asked me to design thank you cards for the kids schools....I just knew I wanted to use this design. They worked out perfectly.
Here's one of my favorite designs for this card design........I embossed all the "Thank You" sayings and then just punched out different sized circles to make this card. SUPER EASY and they each pack a lovely punch.
And one more close-up of this card design.
Next up is a layout that I saw on somebodies blog and thought....now that would be a great card design to duplicate. So duplicate it I did.....I used the new triple layer punch from SU (LOVE that punch!) and picked all different color combinations and just had fun creating these cards.
Here's a close-up of the triple flower punch.......This punch packs a great big WOW in a tiny little punch. If you haven't had an opportunity to try out this punch I would say to call your SU demonstrator and check it out........To Punch it - is to Appreciate it!
And here's a couple close-up shots of some of my favorite color combinations.....
Have to say that when my daughter asked me to design and make three dozen cards for the grandkids school ...... I thought.....OH BOY....what have I got myself into. I not only had a deadline to meet...but I already had SO MANY THINGS on my plate that I wasn't sure I would get it all done. BUT DONE I DID and in no time. So glad that my daughter asked me to do this little project for her.
Hope you can stop back tomorrow and enjoy some cards that my Crafternooner gal pals made on Friday.......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment