Saturday, May 21, 2011

Card from Mary Fish

It's Saturday my blogger friends and I'm hoping that you have some serious play time on your calendar for today......I DO! So I'll hurry and show you a fabulous card that my SU friend Mary Fish at http://www.stampinpretty.com/ made for me. I received this awesome card in the mail from Mary and without a doubt, Mary does all the right things with her creations. Mary creates clean.....neat and truly amazing card creations. She has more ideas than I will ever hope to have......and I can proudly say.......I'm truly blessed to have Mary in my life!
Check out this multiple layered flower.......FABULOUS or what!
She added this darling little "friends" message to the front of her card.......and wrote me the most amazine little message on the inside of my card.
And here's one last view of Mary's amazing card. LOVE IT! Thank you Mary for coming out to my studio to visit and I'm hoping you walked away with some idea for your new stamping studio. I for one can't wait to see what you've done.
I'm off to go PLAY......Hope you can stop back tomorrow ...... I have the latest cards and projects that my FU group did this past Wednesday and I will be sharing those with you tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment