Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thank You Flower Card

Happy Saturday to you! Going to share a card with you today that will be one of those card which you can make and hold off stamping any message on the front. When you need a beautiful and charming card......you will want to grab one of these and send it off to a friend, neighbor or family member. I used the retired SU set Two Step Stampin Petal Prints (but you could use ANY two step flower set). It's one of those sets I "GO TO" when I'm wanting to stamp a flower. It's a two step stamp set that not only is easy to work with - but also generates a PERFECT flower every single time.
Here's a close-up of the flower which I stamped on Whisper White and I think the colors on this card would make anyone feel special.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you tomorrow. Until Sunday - Remember - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment