Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lady Bug.....Lady Bug.....Lady Bug......

Sharing a sweet little card that I created using a lady bug stamp and thank you stamp. I stamped the lady bug three times and used a Thank You stamp for my message (you could make several of these up and hold off stamping anything on the front until you need to send your card out and then you can pick out the perfect stamp for whatever message you want to express and just stamp that on the front of your card).
I also used the SU slot punch and SU brads to add a little interest to the side panel of the lady bug image.
Have used this design for other images and have to say that I use it often if I need a quick card. It goes together fast and has endless possibilities.
Hope to see you back tomorrow - It's the weekend and plan to do some serious creating in my studio. Until tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment