Friday, March 05, 2010

SURPRISE for my Stamping Buddies

A couple weeks ago, I menitoned that I was going to surprise SIX of my SaddleBrooke Stamping Buddies with a Friday Surprise....well...Here is what I deliveried: I made six of these sweet little purse holders and hung one from each of my stamping buddies mail tube.
Here are all six completed......
A close up of the purse holder and the cards that I added to the inside........
Here I wanted to show you what all six of the purses looked like and their matching card which I added to the inside of the purse.
My stamping buddies LOVED this fun little surprise and I had SO MUCH FUN making these.
Thanks for stopping by and stop back tomorrow when I'll begin posting the MANY cards I completed during the month of February. Until tomorrow - Remember - Keep Living Your Dream!