Monday, March 29, 2010

Be Happy

HAPPY MONDAY to you! Can't believe the weekend is already over - where does the time go? Today through Wednesday I'm going to share with you the last three cards I made in February. Today is my "BE HAPPY" card. Here's the Elegant Eggplant and Certainly Celery version of this card.
My So Saffron with Real Red (my all time FAVORITE SU COLOR!) version.
And last - but not least - Rose Red and Almost Amethyst version of this card.
Have to say that I LOVE the way ALL of them turned out. Figured I would send these to my friends when I'm having one of those "JustOnACountOfFor" kind of days.
Hope you a fabulous week and you stop back tomorrow for a look at the second to last card I made in February (not to worry.....I've got plenty of cards I made in March to share with you). Until Tuesday - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment