Monday, March 01, 2010

Gifts Made For 5-Madison Friends

As many of you know...........When I lived in Madison, my stamper/scrapbooker friend would gather once a month and we would spend the ENTIRE DAY out at the confernce room of the Cross Plaine's Library. Typically, I was in charge of pulling the group together and with that I would make each of them gifts for the day.........Here are some of the gifts that I shared with them: This set is much of what Michelle received during the times she came out to our Saturday Mania's.
I believe Sue received many of these gifts!
No DOUBT who these gifts went to....CHERYL - She's my Chocolate Chip Gal!
Amber was my Rose Red Gal! (Miss you Amber!)
And Jessica received many of these gifts. I also made several of these gifts for my BFF Jan!
Miss you Ladies (BIG TIME) and hope you'all had fun this past weekend at your February Mania........MANY THANKS to Cheryl for keeping the Mania going......I'm hoping to make it back in September - to be able to attend that Mania with you'all.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with yet another project that I've completed. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment