Friday, March 19, 2010

Final Sesame Street Post

It's FINALLY Friday and today is also the final post on our week long visit to Sesame Street. I am SO GLAD you took this Sesame Street journey with me - I had fun creating and sharing these all time favorite character. Today I will be sharing a special card with you that spotlights three of the Sesame Street characters on the front of this colorful card.

Here's a small Big Bird made from the SU Scallop Circle Punch:

Cookie Monster is also made from the SU Scallop Circle Punch:
And last is Elmo (again one of Hailey's favorite characters):
So there we have it.......So glad you stopped by and followed my trip to Sesame Street. I had FUN making these and have sent them to MANY of the little ones on my birthday card list.
Hope you can stop by tomorrow - Promise to share yet more cards I made in February. Keep Living Your Dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment