Sunday, March 21, 2010

Flower Purse

Spotlighting today - two of my favorite girly things ....... purses and flowers. The way I look at it - one can never have too many purses ....... and ...... flowers. Both can change even the worse day into something SPECIAL. This little creation started out by pulling out my score pal. I placed my 8-1/2" x 4-1/4" pc of cs on my score pal and created embossed lines every 1/2". When flipped over - I had created embossed lines which dressed my cardstock up just a bit. I then cut my cardstock out in the shape of a purse and had a sweet little purse card - just waiting to be embellished.
I grabbed my BigShot and started die cutting out some flowers and the next thing I knew - I had this fabulous little purse notecard ready to mail to a friend who equally loves purses.
Made these in a bunch of different colors and they went together so fast that it took me no time to create a stack of them. I'll add a small message to the front bottom right corner and I'm ready to send a special little greeting to a galpal.
Thanks for stopping in and hope to see you tomorrow. I still have LOTS of cards to share with you that I made in February. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment