Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Everyday Scallop Card

Today I want to share an everyday card I made in February that is the kind of card that makes me smile every single time I make it. It's one of those cards that you can use for just about ANYTHING. Take a look and see what I mean: Here's a sample of the three colors that I created........
This one I made a Thank You card - and I used Certainly Celery and Sage Shadow.
Here is my ALL TIME FAVORITE colors - Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip. Totally makes me think of my Daughters (who both LOVE Brown and Pink)
And this one without a doubt makes me think of my Granddaughters. They LOVE pink and purple. For this one I used Pixie Pink and Lavender Lace. YUM! I love keeping plenty of these in my card drawer so I can get a quick note off to someone and be sure that they smile when they receive my card.
Hope to see you tomorrow - when I'll be sharing the last of the cards I made in February......Until Wednesday - Remember - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment