Friday, March 12, 2010

Petal Pizzazz Card

WOW.....Talk about PIZZAZZ.....this fun card came together in a SNAP! I started out by using my BigShot Scallop Square Die as my base card and then started layering FUN COLORS and shapes to this card. I used the SU Petal Pizzazz stamp set (page 113 in the Idea Book & Catalog) and after stamping this image, I used my Paper Snips to cut out the Pizzazz Flower. I then added some stitching to the frame of the card using my White Gel Pen.
I made a dozen or so of these cards and figured I would keep them in my completed card supply cabinet and I could use them for every day cards.
Thanks for stopping by and I will keep the card sharing experience going tomorrow with yet another card I created in February. Until tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment