Monday, March 13, 2017

Mix-It-UP! Monday Cheers Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event has reached
SINGLE DIGITS........
9 days and counting!!!!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but I added a couple additional products (found in both the 2017 Occasions Catalog and the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT...... 
Check out this fun upgrade I created.
I created the same sentiment layering but made the Real Red circle a Stitched Circle and added one of the Real Red Enamel Shapes to my sentiment.
The WOW FATOR on this card was using the 'Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' on my Smoky Slate panel ...... and it was unbelievable how much texture and dimension this one little embossing folder created. 
The other change I made to this card was removing the Whisper White panel and just using the Basic Gray panel.  I kept the Basic Black Baker's Twine and added a long strand of Silver Sequins to my card.  Now that to me ....... SCREAMS - CHEERS!!!! 
So there you have it friends......
A set of fun "CHEERS" card that are perfect for just about any occasion.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

1 comment: