Friday, March 03, 2017

Friends Friday Valentine's Cards

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event is......
19 days and counting!!!!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each card or projects that I receive are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that today I share some of the special Valentine's cards and gifts I received from several very dear friends.  Let me share those gifts with you now........
First up is the OH SO YUMMY Valentine's candy treat that my sweet friend Sandra made for me.  She surprised me and had it hanging from my mailbox on Valentine's morning.  LOVE IT!
Next is the WAY TO CUTE little card that my dear fried Pam made for me.
And if the front of her card wasn't enough of a WOW FACTOR ....... How's this for a real SHOW STOPPER when you open her card up.  The inside of her card just explodes out and reveals a darling little message.  
This BEAUTIFUL and BLING card was made by my sweet friend Chris.  You can not even image how much sparkle this card has until you see it in person. 
And this OVER THE TOP card was made by my Scissors friend Donna.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card.  There is SO MUCH work that went into making this card...........And well, I feel blessed that Donna sent one to me.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. All great cards. Thanks for showcasing mine. I love seeing what all your friends do and catching up on your original projects. You are one amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. They are all so "stinkin'" cute!

    ReplyDelete