Friday, March 24, 2017

Friends Friday - InkBig Swaps

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Cheryl and I worked like there was no tomorrow yesterday........And we got almost everything done for the Saddle-UP! event on Saturday.  Here's a few pictures of our fine Paint Night last night.....
What a BLAST we had last night.....
Here is Cheryl getting her clouds and sunset started.....
And me just kind of copying whatever Cheryl was doing.
These are our finished paintings.
Cheryl's on the LEFT.....Mine on the Right
 
Today we are heading up to get a Mani/Pedi (I just love spoiling Cheryl when she comes to help me with my big event).......and then we need to finalize the Pizza Lunch order......Pick up the Cupcake and get the coffee ordered from Starbucks to pick-up in the morning.  We will be hitting the Activity Center this evening to set-up for our big event tomorrow.  And one last tradition tonight will be to take a LATE NIGHT golf cart ride around our golf course..........and then come back to the house and sit pool side enjoying a couple Rum & Cokes before calling it a night.
 

My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share  some of the cards that my very talented InkBig group shared with me.  Let me share those pretty cards with you now........
First up is this over the top card that Linda Droege created.
Next is a yummy card created by Chrissy Barnard.
This lovely card was made by Sherri Gross.
And sweet Teri Klawitter created this pretty card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your enjoying your family. A couple of Picassos!

    ReplyDelete