Friday, May 01, 2015

Welcome Neighbor

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well......My son made it to town yesterday morning to help celebrate his little sisters graduation from the University of Phoenix on Saturday.

Here's a picture of my son in our pool...
And a Selfie of Brooke and me.
There still is one more big surprise left for my youngest daughter......and I will share that with you tomorrow.
My card share for today is another retired stamp set card.
This one uses the soon to be retired "Life's Adventure" stamp set.  I stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento black ink.  And used the 'Sweet Dreams' Designer Series Paper Pack for my DSP panel across the center of my card. 
I also used a panel of Real red cardstock and Basic Gray Baker's Twine and adhered it directly to the panel of 'Sweet Dreams' DSP that I adhered to my card.  
I added a 'Essentials Hardware Clip' to the top of my stamped house......and added a small piece of Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon to the clip.
Think this is the perfect card to give to some new neighbors that are moving into the neighborhood.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a pretty Ampersand Card that I made ........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 


1 comment:

  1. The house is adorbs! Looks like lots of fun in the pool in Saddlebrooke!

    ReplyDelete