Sunday, May 17, 2015

thanks a bunch

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
I'm at a FULL RUN today with getting ready for my upcoming Stamp Camp and Wine-Down Wednesday happening this month.  I have another retirement card to share with you ........ Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This happy 'thanks' card starts with the "Occasions 4 You" stamp set. 
 I created a fun little tag with this set.....
And made a fun little scallop top for my tag and added three "Boho Blossom" flower punches out and added to the top of my tag.  I also topped my tag off with some fun 1/2" Daffodil Delight Seam Binding ..... and finished it all off with a pretty little bow. 
The DSP I used for my Whisper White base card is the "Painted Blooms" pack that is in the Occasions Catalog.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a special card my good friend Lynn made for me ........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: