Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mother's Day Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little card to share with you ........ It's one that my granddaughter Hailey made for me on Mother's Day.  Check out what she did with her Paper Pumpkin kit.....

Every month, I have a Paper Pumpkin kit sent to me.......And one to Hailey.....And we try to work on creating our kits together.  Lately, it hasn't worked out......because she is SO INVOLVED with soccer, volleyball, softball and dance.  SO MY SURPRISE was when I received my Mother's Day card......and she created this fun little card for me.....BY HERSELF! 
This card was made from the April Paper Pumpkin kit ...... And was given to me by Hailey's mom (my daughter Cheryl).  Hailey did all the stamping and creating of this fun little card.
And of course Hailey was responsible for getting all the family members to sign the card.
Simply LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mother's Day card ....... And without a doubt, it's going in my keepsake box (after I proudly display it in my studio for the month).
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a 'Step-it-up Sunday' card I made ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo, Hailey! Sweet Mother's Day card and such fun that you two are Paper Pumpkin buddies!

    ReplyDelete