Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hip Hip Hooray

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today's blog post is dedicated to my upline Lisa Pretto.  This card layout is one that she sent to me a few months ago......And I just changed the orientation and size to create my own version of this card.  Let's jump right in with today's card share....... 
This card uses the soon-to-be-retiring set "Hip Notes".
I started this card out with a  4"x5-1/4" Whisper White panel and used the retiring 'Decorative Label' punch to create the position where my stamped sentiment was going to be placed.  I then stamped my sentiment with Blackberry Bliss ink onto a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and then punched it out with the large oval punch.  I added dimensionals to the back side of both my Whisper White panel.......And stamped sentiment.
I added a small panel of the 'Park Lane' DSP to the bottom of my Whisper White panel ..... And added some 1/8" Crushed Curry Taffeta Ribbon around my panel of DSP.
For a little extra FUN ........ I added some Gold Sequins to the front of my card.
And there you go my friend.  A quick and easy card ....... that is perfect for any occasion. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a some fun Curvy Keepsake Critters that Lynn made for me ........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: