Monday, May 04, 2015

Happy Duckie Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Well my blogger friends.........My daughter and her family are on their way back to the White House this morning.  It was WAY TOO MUCH FUN having them visiting with us this past week.  Now it's my oldest daughters turn.  She will be here all week.....and returning back to Wisconsin on Saturday.  We will spend the week exploring and doing some scrapbooking stuff. 
My card share for today is another card I made for my retirement party two weekends ago.
I stamped three ducks onto Whisper White cardstock and then punched them out with a 1" circle punch.  I used some Tangerine Tango cardstock to make 1-1/4" scallop circles for the ducks to sit on.
I added three Marina Mist banner flags to the left hand side of my duckie panel......And added a Tangerine Tango circle that was topped off with some Crystal Effects to pretty up each of the circles.
My 'Congrats' was stamped onto a panel of Marina Mist.....Using Memento Black ink.
And a final touch was to use my Project Life black pen and I added some stitching lines around my entire card......for some WOW FACTOR!
 Darling little card and so quick and easy to put together.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a birthday party hat card that I made ........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Supersweet with your signature stitching. What a marvelous time you have had (and will continue to have) with your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete