Saturday, May 23, 2015

Fill Your Shoes

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a quick and easy 3x3 card to share with you.  It uses the "Guy Greetings" stamp set that is in the Occasions Catalog.  Check out this fun card......
 This little 3x3 card uses a minimal amount of product......And comes together in a SUPER SNAP!
I started out by adding a tiny piece of Basic Gray DSP to the top and bottom of my 2-3/4"x2-3/4" Whisper White panel.  Then all I did was grab my "Guy Greetings" stamp set and stamped the shoes and sentiment right in the center of this Whisper White panel.
One final touch was to add some Basic Gray Baker's Twine around the center of my card ...... And this little notecard was done!
This little notecard looks 'OH SO CUTE' attached to a pretty gift bag and the end results are INSTANT FUN!
  
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another card I made using the "Guy Greetings" stamp set ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream

1 comment: