Thursday, May 07, 2015

Awesome Thanks!

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
We are winding down my daughter's vacation......and will be spending the next two days filling in lots of SUN and POOL time!  I'm jumping right in with my card share for today....... 
This is yet another sample card I made for my Stampin' UP! Retirement Party a few weekends ago.
I used the soon to be retiring stamp set "What's Up?" to create a fun background for my Whisper White panel.  I stamped my arrows in Calypso Coral ink......and stamped off to create a second generation color.
I used the retiring stamp set "Yippiee-Skippiee" for my 'Awesome....Thanks!' sentiment.  And I used Bermuda Bay ink to stamp that sentiment.
A single Bermuda Bay ribbon was added around the bottom portion of my card ........
And a fun little "Essentials Hardware Clip" was added for a little "WOW FACTOR" to my punched sentiment circle. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a 'good-bye' to the 2013-2015 In-Colors card that I made ......... hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I struggle to use those arrows and you found the perfect fix. A fun background!

    ReplyDelete