Thursday, October 02, 2014

Halloween Past Part Two

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little Ghirardelli Treat Holder to share with you.  I received this from my Scissors and the City galpal Jennifer.  
Jennifer created this darling little Ghirardelli treat holder for a simply amazing Halloween Treat.
She stamped her pumpkin image once onto Whisper White cardstock and then stamped it again and colored it in with some Pumpkin colored ink.  All that was left for her to do was add some dimensional adhesive to the back of her colored pumpkin and this treat holder was complete.
Jennifer even provided me with the measurements for this little cutie.
Here are those measurements my friends!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: