Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Halloween Past Part Twenty-One

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little Halloween treat to share with you.  It's one that the grandkids just love receiving ...... and is perfect for packaging up candy or money.  Let's jump right in with today's share.
These little sour cream containers are perfect for the holidays!
They are perfect for adding some candy or even putting money inside for a scary little SURPRISE!
You are basically cutting the container to any size and then just joining the two flaps together and pinching the ends closed.
I added a scallop circle with a fun little Halloween critter to the top of each of my containers.  These seriously come together in a SNAP!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment