Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Halloween Past Part Twenty-Nine

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Halloween card to share with you.  It's a tri-fold card that has a square punched out of the top flap.....to reveal a "spooky" little sentiment behind it.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Here's the spooky Halloween card.......
And as you can see I have punched out a square on the top panel which reveals a "Spooky" sentiment on the center panel.  And then the center panel has been punched also........
To reveal a "Boo" sentiment on the inside center panel.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment