Saturday, October 25, 2014

Halloween Past Part Twenty-Five

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Okay my stamping friends......This is the last picture of my Twoie.  Check out my little SLOBBER MACHINE.............

Twoie was at the babysitters this past week.....and seems the temperatures in Wisconsin are a wee-bit on the chilly side.  He was really enjoying the cold glass on his nose ......... and before long.....he got licking the glass and making one giant slobber mess. (YIKES....kudo's to that babysitter for taking all the Twoie slobber all over her window.  I'm pretty sure that there must be some dogs running around this sitters household!)
Today I have a fun fall card to share with you.
This one is more of a fall combination kind of card.  One that uses some die-cut pieces....some stamping......and some beautiful Crumb Cake seambinding.
I just love how the Lattice die and stamped leafs look so pretty stacked together.......And the little bit of ribbon adds that little WOW FACTOR to complete this card.
I'm loving how this card turned out......and comes together in no time flat!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. lol...Too funny! What a great pic or a funny face! Definitely a pic to cherish!
    Such a soft, delicate, vintage card...love all those details and the added, deeper color of the leaves! So very nicely done!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaf is amazing and love the touch of Crumb Cake. Remind that little guy not to lick any flag poles in winter!

    ReplyDelete