Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween Past Part Twelve

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!

Well my friends.......Got lots of additional sample cards done yesterday for my display board at my Saddle-UP! event next week.  I'm working today on some of the decorations for the room (on a mission to find a small Christmas Tree today!).  Let's jump right in with this SUPER FUN Halloween card I made......
This idea came from a card I received from my good friend Kris.....
It's a "SPINNER" card.
I attached a penny along with some dimensionals behind the die-cut spider and that allowed my spider to slide from one side of the cut-out slot to the other.
Here's a close-up of the spider and the textured spider web folder that I created on this fun Halloween DSP.
The entire project came together in a snap.......and I'm THRILLED that my friend Kris shared with me how to make one of these cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Cool...Blog post #3 in my e-mail. Fingers and toes crossed that they keep showing up.
    Love your spinner card. I have not made this type of card yet. Very, very interesting texture and web on your card. Would love to learn how to make this card if you have time to share. Awesome. I bet Joey would love your card.
    Hope everything is going well for your upcoming Saddle-Up event!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete