Sunday, October 19, 2014

Halloween Past Part Nineteen

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends.......my Saddle-UP! Event is over.....and to say it was a SUCCESS is seriously an under-statement.  Talk about a wild ride......the ladies made TWENTY HOLIDAY PROJECTS and walked out with more Stampin' UP! supplies and prizes than you can even image.  So it's time to plan the Spring Saddle-UP! Event.  Mark your calendar for February 28, 2015.  More information will be coming.
Today's share is yet another Halloween goodie share.
These fun little candy holders are made with the Top Note die.
I used some retired DSP to create my holder.....
And went to town stamping a retired Halloween Owl.
A piece of licorice was slide into each of the holders.......
And topped of with a fun little piece of ribbon.
WAY TO CUTE.......And WAY TO EASY to create!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment