Saturday, October 04, 2014

Halloween Past Part Four

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Having a blast at my Scissors and the City retreat.........It's always fun to get away and connect with some of my fellow "SERIOUS SCRAPBOOKERS".  Getting LOTS of Twoie's scrapbook completed and having some serious giggle time too.
Today's share are the gifts that my fellow Scissors and the City retreat gal-pals made for me.
This spider is just too cute for words.
Made with Stampin' UP! punches and a York Peppermint Patty is added to make up Mr. Spider's body!
And how cute are these two little cutie candies!
Two scallop circle punches......one York Peppermint Pattie and a cutie stamped Halloween image.  These cute candy treats come together in a FLASH!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Very "spooky" spider. Sounds like your time was productive and fun with lots of giggles!

    ReplyDelete