Saturday, June 07, 2014

Vivid Vases WaterColor Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
One of my favorite carry-over stamp sets from the Occasions catalog was carried over into the new 2014-2015 Stampin' UP! catalog.  Today, I have a sweet little card made with the Vivid Vases set.  Before I share that card with you......Let me do some NaNa braggin'........
Here's Brooke at her 4th grade graduation........And her biggest fan (Twoie) is always there cheering her on.
 Okay......Now on with my card share for today........
I made several of this style card using the Vivid Vases set.
I made a Get Well........You're in my thoughts......and also a Just Because card.
I stamped the Vivid Vases image onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then used my blender pen to add some shading to the vases........
And used the SmokySlae ink for this technique.
I also used several colors from the Stampin' Write Markers to shade and color in my flowers.
Not over-doing it with the color.
I think the real MAGIC to this card is the horizon line I added across the bottom portion of my stamped vases.  It totally grounds this image and give the card a real professional look.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a "Card In A Box" that I created............Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Mom. Twoie really is Brooke's biggest fan, he just LOVES her and everything she does.

    Sometimes he even chooses her over me (the stinker!!) but my heart smiles because of their bond so I'll take one for the team. She's a great big sister to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Cutie Patootie's today! Congrats to Brooke! Goodness, Twoie is just always such a happy baby.
    This is one of my FAVE cards and I will never part with this stamp set. I love how many different ways you can color the vases and flowers.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete