Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hexagon Thank You Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My card share for today is from the new stamp set "Hey You".  Check out this fun hexagon card I made......
 I stamped the "thank you" from the Hey You stamp set in Night of Navy and used several layers of circle punches and framed my sentiment with the Deco Label Framelit Die.
 My hexagon shapes were punched out in the Maritime DSP......
And I used the star punch from the itty bitty accent punch pack to dress up each of my punched out hexagon shapes.
 I also used a small Rhinestone for the center of each of my stars.
One final touch to this card was using my Big Shot and the Hexagon Embossing folder to add texture to my Night of Navy panel.  PERFECT little touch.
 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun banner card that I made ............ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Absolute WOW! Amazing how the punched hexagons look with the hexagon texture behind. Brilliant, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete