Monday, June 23, 2014

BLACK BELT

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special blog dedication to my youngest granddaughter Brooke (aka-Doll Baby).  Here she is in all her glory.......
 
Brook has been working hard this past year to earn her black belt and this past weekend ....... She earned her FIRST BLACK BELT!  I'm soooo proud of her ....... I just had to make her a Karate Girl card with a black belt.  Here's what I sent her......
 
I have been sending Brooke this very stamped image and have colored in the belt with each new color she earned.  Here's the BIG ONE!  Her black belt!
 
I colored her Karate Girl outfit in with two tones of red.....and this little Karate Girl got the biggie color.......BLACK!
I used the new Stampin' UP! Bravo set......and stamped the "WOW" on the front of the card.......
And on the inside....I stamped the "con-grat-you-la-tions" sentiment.
I also added a pretty little Ulta Gift Card to the inside of her card.  Figured after she was done doing all her fancy karate moves......she could go do some pamper moves at the Ulta Store.
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another new product share card ....... hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Bravo, Brooke! How clever to change the belt color as she reaches her karate goals! Love the idea of the Ulta pampering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Mom. She loved the card and Ulta GC. She went and got nail polish, hair ties and lip gloss (picking out a special gloss for her favorite cousin too!). Thanks for doing this for her. She is so stoked to have her black belt. HI-YA!

    ReplyDelete