Sunday, March 17, 2013

Skype Sunday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have my weekly Skype Sunday session with my granddaughter Hailey and this is one of the cards we will be making......

This card creation came from Kim Bolzentha who created this fun card and the minute I saw it.....I knew Hailey would LOVE LOVE LOVE this card.
I sent several versions of this card to her....and I will share two of those color combinations with you.  My first sample is Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Pacific Point and Pretty in Pink DSP that is punched out of the Petite Pennants Builder Punch. 
 
The base squares are coordinating cardstock punched from the 1-3/8" square punch and then a Whisper White 1-1/4" square matted on top of the colored cardstock.  all that was left to do was add a dimensional to the back of the Pennant and adhere that to the Whisper White square.
I used the Beautiful Birthday Stamp Set for my Happy Birthday sentiment.......
And for this sample I used Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Real Red DSP along with matching SU cardstock.
 
So there you have it.....Hailey's first Skype Sunday card for March 17th.  Just know she's going to have fun creating these cards........And I sent her enough card supplies for her to make several cards for her friends!
 
Thanks for joining me today....I'll be back tomorrow to share the second Skype Sunday card that Hailey and I made ....... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Another fun Skype Sunday. Such a simple card with so much WOW!

    ReplyDelete