Saturday, March 09, 2013

Roll the Dice Challenge

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have my March Roll the Dice Challenge to share with you.  I joined a group that uses a single dice each month to determine what type of card we will each design.  Each number of the dice represents the Orientation, Layout, Stamp Set, Color Combo, Sentiment ad Embellishment we use on our card each month.  Here is the card I designed for March.........
I only have to make three cards.....so this swap comes together in short amount of time.
Here's the Roll of the Dice Cheat Sheet we used.  For March I rolled 6-for Orientation, 6-for Layout, 1-for Stamp Set (hero arts), 6-for Theme (whatever), 5-for Color Combo (Pumpkin Pie) and 2-for Embellishment (Ribbon or Fabric).
I used my SU Polka Dot Parade DSP for the background base of my card.
I grabbed my Two Tags Bigz Die and created a small tag as my centerpiece in Whisper White.  I stamped the tag with the Hero Arts Cling Dots background stamp in Daffodil Delight and added the SU Window Framelits in Pumpkin Pie over my Two Tags Die.  For my focal image I stamped the Hero Arts Studio Calico stamp set You Are The Best in Early Espresso and stamped my inner sentiment in Pumpkin Pie.
I created the background banner with the SU Natural Composition Specialty DSP......And added some retired SU Pumpkin Pie Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon to both the center of my card (joining my two Polka Dot Parade DSP together) and a small piece of ribbon for the tails of my award.
So there you have it.....My first completed Roll the Dice ChallengeLOVE how this card turned out and have already heard from both Jan and Opal and they were thrilled to have received my card. 
 
Thanks for joining me today.......I'll be back tomorrow to share the first card that Hailey and I will be making at our Skype Sunday tomorrow.  She has received all her packages and she has told me in several different conversations.......SHE CAN'T WAIT to begin.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment:

  1. you rolled the dice for another winner! love the layers!

    ReplyDelete