Saturday, March 16, 2013

November SW Stampers Swap Part 2

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have Part Two of the cards my fellow SW Stamper Demo Friends shared at our November meeting.  Check these fun cards out....... 

This first card up was made by Isabel.  It used the Jolly Old Saint Nick stamp set, Real red cardstock, the Scallop Edge Border Punch and the Polka Dots Embossing folder.  AWESOME FUN card!
The next card I received was from Sue B.  She used the Be A Good Cheer DSP to create this darling stacking holiday tree.
My next card was created by Barb P.  She used the Full of Blessings stamp set and the Window Frames Collection Framelits for her focal image.......and added Orchard Harvest DSP and some watercolor pencils to create this beautiful fall card.
And my last card share was made by my good friend Debbie.  She used an embossing folder to create lots of texture to her Whisper White frame and then added some Raspberry Ripple ribbon and DSP to this frame and added three stamped Jolly Bingo Bits stamps for a fun fun holiday card.
 
So there you have it friends.......the rest of the November Swap cards my SU group created.  I am blessed to be part of this group and always look forward to joining in on the monthly swaps and seeing all the great works of arts these ladies create.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share one of the cards that Hailey and I are making at this weeks Skype Sunday......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: