Monday, April 30, 2012

SW Stamper April Swap Part Two

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 39 days to go!
Today I have the last five cards I received from my fellow SW SU demonstrator friends.  Let's jump right in with those cards ........
My first card share today is a beautiful card made by one of my fellow SW Demonstrator friends - but she did not list her name on the back of her card.  She did use the new Summer Smooches DSP and the awesome stamp set "Friendly Phrases" and "Button Buddies".  LOVE how this card came together and the colors just make me SMILE.  MANY THANKS for sharing this card with me (whoever you are!).
My next card share is from Karen ........ I love the shape of this card - and it comes together so nicely with the help of the Scallop Square Bigz Die.  Karen used the new Summer Smooches DSP and her stamp set is from "Pretty Postage".  LOVE LOVE LOVE your card Karen.
My next swap is a fun little door hanger or bottle holder that one of the ladies made - but I don't know her name (and the back isn't signed).  This is a fabulous idea for that someone special you give a bottle of wine to on their birthday........Slip this little holder over the neck of the bottle and you have not only an instant gift ...... but you've created the perfect birthday card too.  MANY THANKS for sharing this lovely swap with me ....... Fabulous project!
This card was made by Linda and she used the Mixed Bunch punch and stamp set to create a beautiful card that screams for me to CASE for my Stamp Camp.  The color is coming up purplish - but the actual color is Perfect Plum and the flowers are stamped and punched out with Pretty in Pink.  Super Nice card Linda - LOVE YOUR CARD!
 
And my last card swap share is from my good buddy Barbara.  She did a fun technique that involves shaving cream and it got me thinking ........ I need to do that!  She used the "Morning Cup" stamp set and the 2010-2012 In Colrs to create her card.  FABULOUS CARD Barbara - and I love how you used a piece of the Poly Ribbon for that little wow factor on your card.  NICE!

SO ...... there you have it ....... another fabulous month of gorgeous cards from my fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrators.  All the cards were fabulous and I appreciate all the talent that I am surrounded by each and every month I attend our monthly meetings.  Thank You Ladies for incuding me in your group.

I'll be back tomorrow to share some Kards to Kadie creations with you ....... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment