Friday, April 20, 2012

CK Convention Gifts

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 49 days to go!
Check out these ADORABLE gifts that I made for my three gal friends for the CK Convention last weekend............
 I made each of the gals three little gifts to kick off our CK Convention weekend.
Chris received the Blue grouping! 
And here's her fun notepad holder and matching RSVP pen.
 Jan's favorite color is red ...... so all her gifts were made with some retired SU DSP.
 LOVE ...... LOVE ....... LOVE ....... how her notepad holder turned out!
 And Cheri's gifts were all decked out in purple!
Simply love how fabulous her notepad holder turned out.
I stacked all three sets into a shoebox and off to the convention I went.
The gals loved their gifts and each said that the notepad holders came in handy during the convention to jot down some super quick notes.  I was thrilled that the gals liked their convention gifts.

I'll be back tomorrow to share my April Stamp Camp cards with you - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: