Monday, April 09, 2012

Stamp Club Challenge-February Part One of Two

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 60 days to go!
Today I have a much OVERDUE post to share with you - It's one from my February Stamp Club.
I decided that my Stamp Club for 2012 was going to include a fun little stampers challenge for each of the club member to participate in.  What I was going to do was give the ladies a challenge packet of supplies and have them come back the next month and share something they created with those supplies. 
For February......I gave out a piece of the new 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon and a Hat Pin and asked them to create. These are the cards that my Club ladies came back with.
To kick-off this challenge......I shared with my Club gals the project I prepared as a sampling of how to use the product I had provided.
I created a small card in the center of my A2 card and added my pleated ribbon to the bottom portion of my card.  I added two jewelry tags to my pleated ribbon just for good measures.
Debbie spotlighted her ADORABLE grandson in her challenge share. 
How adorable is this flower that Debbie created and used a picture of Jackson for the center of her flower.  I love how Debbie added the ruffled ribbon to the center of her card and threaded the Hat Pin directly into the ribbon.  SUPER CUTE CARD DEBBIE!
Next up is the card that Kris made.  SERIOUSLY Stinkin Cute Card!
Kris added the Ruffled Ribbon to the bottom of her dress form and even added her Hat Pin directly to the dress form.  Such a pretty card and love all the texture that Kris brought to this card.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the rest of the Club ladies February Challenge Cards with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment