Friday, April 27, 2012

April Stamp Club Project

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 42 days to go!
It's the weekend friends and I hope you have some fabulous plans for the upcoming weekend.  Mine will be spent with some wonderful stamping buddies ....... some glorious time in the sun ........ some super fun shopping time (with friends of course) ........ and some quality time with my Jack!
Here's a recap of the three projects my Club gals made on Saturday - and a special thank you to Martha Sterwart (Florida) and Laura Haffke (NE) for sharing their card creations with us on Stampin' Connection.  Today I will be sharing the fun little Post-it-Note Holder that Breand Quintana created.  Lets get this party started.......
Check out this darling little note holder that Brenda Quintana from TN created on our Stampin' Connection site.  When I saw this fun little post-it-note holder......I knew right out of the gates that I would just have to be making this project. 
I figured out the measurements for this fun little holder and you start with a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock that is 3-1/16" x 7-5/8".  Score at 5-1/4", 5", 2" and 1-3/4".  All you need to add is a piece of DSP to the top panel of your holder and I also had the gals add a scallop trim border (which totally set this project over the top).  Each gal got to pick a initial for their holder and we used the Letter It alphabet set an stamped it in Night of Navy on a Very Vanilla piece of cardstock.
All that was left to do was add our post-it-note pad to the center of the pad and we also added a small piece of velcro to the top flap to secure our holder closed.  Not only did I fall in love with this project but all my club gals just FLIPPED over this project and most will be making more of these when they get home.  THANK YOU Brenda for your fabulous creation........You are one talented lady and appreciate you sharing your creation with other SU demonstrators.

I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you - Hope you have a fabulous start to your weekend and can swing back tomorrow and join me for another share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment