Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter Share (Part Two)

Happy Easter My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 61 days to go!
Today I hae a special little share for you ...... I made a few of these ADORABLE Easter Bunnies and share them with a couple of my closest SaddleBrooke Friends.
 These started out to be a Special little Birthday Treat for my good friend Opal's husband Tom.  (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!......I know your reading this....)  BUT.....after making one for Tom - I thought how cute would it be to make one for Jack (so off I went to make one more)......well...you know how rabbits are ...... before I knew it ..... I had SEVERAL of these little cuties made.
It was like magic that this many of them came together and then I was faced with what to do with them.  SO.....I grabbed several of the Easter Carrots and popped those into my Easter Bunny treat boxes and deliveried a few of these to several of my SaddleBrooke friends.
One of my favorite ones was this SUPER |PRETTY pink one...... 
 I even added a bunny tail to the back-end of each of my bunny treat boxes!
 The original idea came from my fellow SU demo Dawn Griffith at http://www.dawsstampingthoughts.net
 Dawn has an amazing video she shares on how to create these little cuties!
 I of course couldn't stop at the one for Tom and Jack - Just had to make several pink ones!
 And several blue ones ........
 More pink versions ........
 And even got a couple purple versions in too!
 But this little cutie is what started the whole Easter FUN for me!  I had a ball making these and if you haven't headed over to Dawn's Stamping Thoughts Blog ...... what are you waiting for?  She has a video on how to make these and you will be amazed at how quickly they come together. 
Here's all 9 of my Bunnies all lined up and ready to be deliveried!

Many THANKS for joining me today - Hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday Friends and one last Happy Birthday wish to my dear friend Tom Larkin.  Happy Birthday Tom!
Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. no disputing that bunnies multiply rapidly! LOL. so very cute, especially with all your personal touches on dawn's bunny basket! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete