Saturday, July 23, 2011

July Stamp Camp

Happy Saturday my Blogger Friends - Hope you can spend some time stamping/scrappin today - I plan to attend a Fun Shop that my stampin friend Linda is putting on.....I'll be sharing that project with you next week.  For today.....I'm sharing the pics of my July Stamp Camp that happened this past Wednesday at my house.....Let' get started......
 Our first Stamp Camp went well.....Considering....My A/C went out at 8am that morning.....we barely had any A/C and well....It was probably 100degree outside and my house was full with 11-stampers.....it was INTERESTING to say the least.  But....true to form....stampers are in a league of their own....and they made do with the conditions as they might be.  First up was this cute cute 3"x3" duckie card..........
 We used the "My Friend" stamp set to create this darlin card with several new InColors.
Here's Gail and Jackie busy working on the above card........Just love watching my Camp Ladies get all inked up and in their own stamping zone.
 This little card was the death of us all.......LOTS of pieces and LOTS of embossing (I Promise Camp Ladies....next month I will be much kinder).  This card used the new Sweet for the Sweet set.
And here's a picture of what each of the card stations looked like (before anyone took hold and started stamping).  I've been called the Queen of Organization.....I honestly feel that those that sign up for my Clubs or Camps will have everything waiting for them (packets all cut up and prepared) and you won't be wasting your time waiting for me to pull things out for your projects........you will be ready to jump in with both feet and start creating when the whistle is blown to start.  To me.....there is nothing worse than coming to a camp and having things not ready for you........TRUST....that doesn't happen at my Camps and Clubs.
Next up is the Hershey Nugget Pillow Box holder that we made.  We wrapped two hershey nuggets up with the It's a Wrap Occasions stamp set from the new Idea Book & Catalog (sorry I didn't take a picture of those little cuties).  It was one of the first stamp set I bought when I placed my first new catalog order.....SO DARN CUTE!
 This fun little card was one that I saw on a fellow SU demo blog - I basically just changed up the colors and sentiment for my camp ladies to make.  We used the new Petite Pennants Builder punch along with the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch.  The base of our card was made using the BigZ Clear Scallop Square Die and the new Swirls and Curls Verses Hostess set from the Summer Mini catalog made for the perfect message to this darling card.
Here's a picture of Jude and her daughter Jessica making the fun little Duckie card.  Jude and her daughter make up a really fun mother/daughter card making team.
This is a picture of Opal and Mary (their backs are to the camera) and they are working on the Hershey Nugget Pillow Box.  And across from them are Marian and Marie who were working hard on the Sweets for the Sweet card during this picture. 
 I was able to get this picture of Barbara working on the card posted below and at the kitchen bar are Kris and Bardie who are just starting with the SunBurst card that is posted above this picture.
And my last card is this fun little card that used LOTS of SU product.  Another SU Demo card that I changed up just a little bit.....The stamp set is from the Best of Everything stamp set.........We used the Beyond the Garden DSP and the 1/2" Poly Stitched Ribbon....We also ran the Wild Wasabi card stock through the Big Shot and used the Square Lattice embossing folder to give this card that added textured it was needing.

What a SUPER FUN DAY we had - I promise ladies that next month will be much cooler and we won't try to make six cards/projects in the two hour Camp window that we have planned.  You all did an amzaing job getting all the projects finished.......ROCK ON Camp Ladies - You RULE SaddleBrooke Arizona!

Thanks for joining me today - I will be back tomorrow to share a couple of the cards I made for my FU ladies who are away for the summer.  The cards were ones that Kris and I made at the end of June (yes...they still sit waiting to be mailed to Debbie and Ann).....but I figured if I get them posted to my blog I will then feel a little pressure to get them in the mail to both Debbie and Ann (believe it or not....there is a method to my madness!).  Hope to see you tomorrow....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment