Friday, July 01, 2011

Sneak Peek - 4th of July

Hi My Blogger Friends and so sorry for the late post this morning. I'm seriously FLYING through here today to get a post quick so I can focus on my Open House today. I thought I would show you a sneak peek of my Fourth of July gift for my SaddleBrooke friends.......Check this out........ All I can tell you is......This is all the product I pulled together to create the most adorable 4th of July gift for my friends....... Without telling you what my gift is - this pic is the actual gift with all the embellishments thats going into my creation........ And of course.....what would a gift from Kadie be without a little chocolte? AND........A stamp set from Stampin' UP! I'll be back tomorrow to share the actual gift I made - that I will deliver tomorrow morning to my SaddleBrooke friends for the 4th of July. Today is the release date for the new 2011-2012 Stampin' UP Idea Book & Catalog - My friends are coming over in a couple hours for my Open House......So, I seriously have to FLY - SO MUCH to DO......and SO LITTLE TIME TO GET 'ER DONE. I'll be back tomorrow to share my 4th of July gift with you - Enjoy flipping through and tagging your new SU catalog and above all.......KEEP LIVING YOUR DREAM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment